The Art of The Introduction

I understand how much courage it takes to initiate a conversation. It's also difficult to come up with an introduction that's unique; you don't want to sound like everyone else who uses, "hey, sexy..."

However, if your choice for an opening line is similar to, "how is my fucktoy today?" or something as terrifying as, "I want to rape/torture your gorgeous body," you can believe I will block your ass faster than a Koenigsegg Agera peeling out of a traffic signal that just turned green.

The Internet is not a free pass to be assholes. Manners matter here just as much as they do IRL.

And my own personal disclaimer: If I do not know you, ANYTHING you can think up to do to me, and you feel the need to tell me all about it, will be NON-CONSENSUAL.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Toxic Person

The Joys (and chore) of Writing