His Object for Objectification


Earlier this year, I was under the training of @SmartInnerVoice, who is highly adept as his style of Dominance.

For many weeks on a daily basis, our communications were intensely intuitive; I was able to take a desired concept of his and create a short based on his style of Dominance. I was not given limitations; my shorts were meant to emphasize the level of connection he required.

As with all my fiction, attached is my Disclaimer

__________________________________________________________________________

I no longer wear clothes; the leather harness that encompasses my torso is my only uniform. The harness has strategically placed hooks so that I hang on the closet rod, facing the inside of the closet door. A ring gag is the only other accessory on my person. Save for a drip pan that lines the floor, I am the only thing that is kept in this closet.

A door opens in another part of the house, footsteps coming closer to the closet. His scent permeates my brain, that woodsy, musky scent that is only His. My mouths starts to salivate, my cunt lets down its juices. My fluids can be heard dripping onto the floor liner.

The closet door is opened quickly, my eyes are blinded by the invading light. Then He comes into focus, with His kind eyes and His adorable smile. My heart warms and the synapses in my brain start to light up, both knowing that my sole purpose of existing, to be of use for my His excesses and depravity, is about to begin.

He props me on my knees, the perfect height for his crotch. He takes out my ring gag, and I immediately let loose a heavy stream of saliva all over my front. He never speaks, for I have been trained to operate by hand signals. I am required to undo His pants using only my teeth. It is more difficult this time since there are only buttons on his jeans, not a zipper. I undo His pants with much effort, my lips getting abraded by the denim my price to pay for this honor. I use my tongue to extract His cock from his briefs which require me to bury my nose in His crotch. The aroma of His groin makes my cunt drip more, puddling around my knees.

My tongue dances around the underside of His beautiful cock, and I am rewarded with a groan of desire from Him. He starts pumping into my mouth, rivulets of precum coat my tongue and slither down my throat. He shoves his cock down my throat and pauses occasionally, His public hairs tickling my nostrils. I am to freeze in place when He does so, for movement would displease Him.

When He is ready, He replaces my ring gag, turns me on my knees, and shoves my head to the floor, chin tucked to my chest. The discomfort of the position is a constant reminder that my sole purpose is to be the vessel for His desires. He enters my pussy first, starts to ejaculate, and pulls out while still ejaculating. He is able to spurt some of His essence in my open mouth, although a few drops land on my nostrils. He then enters my ass and repeats the same ritual, this time ejaculating on my nose and cheeks. This time I am able to smell my feces mixed with His essence. I start to writhe in discomfort, but He brings His eyes down to my level, and with His eyes tells my brain that I enjoy that smell. I immediately start to inhale deeply, to pull that pungent scent deeper into my lungs.

When He leaves my sight, I can hear Him retake His place behind me. He returns me to an upright position on my knees, then picks me up to stand on my feet. Through the ring in my collar, He leads me to the shower. The water blasts my body with tepid water, the remnants of His depravity circling the drain. Without being dried off, I am returned to the closet, His eyes meet mine as He returns me to my hanging position. He reaches between my pussy lips, He grins when he feels the juices I continue to let down in His presence. As a sign of His affection and benevolence, He collects my juice on His finger and uses it as a salve on ring-gagged stretched lips.

Then the door shuts, encasing me in darkness. And I begin to anticipate the next time I am to be of use.


*originally posted May 01, 2019 on Fetlife

Comments

  1. I wish the contents of my wardrobe gave me such pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mind went to -- man, to have enough closet space to dedicate one to a submissive ๐Ÿ˜‚ (sorry ๐Ÿ˜œ)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Toxic Person

The Joys (and chore) of Writing

The Art of The Introduction